Phone: (860) 380-1000
Fax: (860) 509-0009
The Rudd Center welcomes press inquiries. Our faculty members are prepared to serve as expert resources on issues related to obesity, public health nutrition, global nutrition issues, prevention, and weight stigma.
To arrange an interview or visit, please contact:
If reaching us by email, please include your contact information, affiliation, the focus of your piece, and any specific requests or deadlines.
Please visit the Employment Opportunities page to learn about positions open at the Rudd Center.
Website Comments and Questions
(860) 380-1282; Daniel.email@example.com
UConn Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity
University of Connecticut
One Constitution Plaza
Hartford, CT 06103
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards