Rudd Alumni: Nikki Semenza
Nikki Semenza is a Congressional Fellow with Women's Policy, Inc. in Washington D.C. and lives in Arlington, VA. She works in the office of Rep. Roybal-Allard (D-CA), focusing on the Congresswoman's public health portfolio.
From 2015-2016, Nikki worked as a Research Associate at the Rudd Center on food marketing initiatives, including the Baby Food FACTS report. Nikki earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Master's in Social Work (with a concentration in policy practice) from the University of Connecticut.
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Rudd Roots' Parents
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up