Faculty and Staff: Yoon Choi, MS
Yoon Choi is a Statistician for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity, working with Marketing Initiatives Director Jennifer Harris and the food marketing team, studying the scope and impact of targeted food marketing on infants, children and families. Her work involves establishing databases, verifying data, and evaluating and analyzing results. She joined the Rudd Center in May 2016.
Yoon earned her Master’s degree in Agricultural and Applied Economics from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and is a PhD candidate in Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Connecticut.
Contact: (860) 380-2985; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards