Faculty and Staff: Willie Frazier III, MPH
Willie Frazier III is a Research Associate at the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity. He joined the Rudd Center in November 2015. Willie works with Marketing Initiatives Director Jennifer Harris and the food marketing team, studying the impact of targeted marketing on youth and adolescent attitudes and consumption.
Willie received his M.P.H. with concentration in Health Policy & Management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. His graduate thesis focused on improving the diet quality of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients through changes in food policy.
Contact: 860-380-1207; email@example.com
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards