Faculty and Staff: Michelle Bates
Michelle Bates is the Financial Assistant for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity. She is responsible for the accounting and financial transactions of the center, and the center’s administrative and support services including ordering office supplies, organizing meetings, and coordinating travel.
Michelle earned her B.S. degree in Finance from the University of Connecticut. Prior to joining the Rudd Center in August 2016, she worked in financial and administrative positions for The Ceco Corporation, Rogers Corporation, The Hartford, and Tolland Public Schools.
Contact: (860) 380-1000; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards