Faculty and Staff: Margaret Read, MA
Margaret Read is a Research Associate for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity. Her studies focus on environmental and policy changes needed to improve nutrition and increase physical activity in the school setting. She also works with schools and organizations to support efforts and create resources to improve the school food environment.
Margaret earned her Bachelor of Health and Exercise Science degree from Centenary College of Louisiana and her Master’s degree in Clinical and Health Psychology from Northern Arizona University. She is a board member of Slow Food Shoreline, a local chapter of Slow Food USA.
Contact: (860) 380-1210; email@example.com
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards