Faculty and Staff: Kirsten Carew, Candidate for MPH
Kirsten Carew joined the Rudd Center in January 2019 as a Graduate Research Assistant and will be supporting various projects, including the 2019 Food Advertising to Children and Teens Score (FACTS) report to encourage industry and government action to reduce marketing of unhealthy food items to children.
Kirsten earned a B.S. in Business Administration from Boston University and is currently pursuing her Master's in Public Health from the University of Connecticut. Prior to joining the Rudd Center, Kirsten worked at Karelia Health, a population health and chronic disease management company.
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards