Faculty and Staff: Frances Fleming-Milici, PhD
Frances Fleming-Milici is a Research Associate for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity. She joined the Rudd Center’s marketing team in February 2011. Her work focuses on analyzing race/ethnicity differences in rates of exposure to advertising of unhealthy foods and beverages, and assessing the impact of targeted marketing practices on youth attitudes and consumption.
Dr. Fleming-Milici earned her Ph.D. in Mass Communication at the University of Connecticut.
Contact: (860) 380-1015; email@example.com
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards