Faculty and Staff: Frances Fleming Milici, PhD
Frances Fleming Milici is a Research Associate for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity. She joined the Rudd Center’s marketing team in February 2011. Her work focuses on analyzing race/ethnicity differences in rates of exposure to advertising of unhealthy foods and beverages, and assessing the impact of targeted marketing practices on youth attitudes and consumption.
Frances earned her Ph.D. in Mass Communication at the University of Connecticut.
Contact: (860) 380-1015; email@example.com
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Rudd Roots' Parents
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up