Faculty and Staff: Ahmad Kibwana
Ahmad Kibwana joined the Rudd Center in February 2019 as a Research Assistant and will be supporting various projects, including the 2019 Food Advertising to Children and Teens Score (FACTS) report to encourage industry and government action to reduce marketing of unhealthy food items to children.
Ahmad earned a B.S. in Community Health in 2018 from the University of Maryland, College Park. Prior to joining the Rudd Center, Ahmad worked as a policy intern at the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI), where he contributed to the Healthy Retail campaign.
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards