The UConn Rudd Center has produced a series of FACTS research reports that document the marketing techniques and nutritional quality of food and beverages targeted to children and teens – including separate reports on cereal, fast food, sugary drinks, snacks, and baby food.
This research is funded by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
The full reports, along with resources for parents, researchers, and the media can be found at the weblinks below:
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards