Thank you for your interest in working for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at the University of Connecticut. We are delighted to hear from talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference.
Postdoctoral Fellow: The Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at the University of Connecticut invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow position beginning August/September of 2019. Candidates will be expected to contribute to the research mission of the center addressing the topic of weight-related stigma. Full job description and steps to apply can be found here.
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards