Thank you for your interest in working for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at the University of Connecticut. We are delighted to hear from talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference.
No Current Opportunities
If you would like to learn more about the Rudd Center and be considered for future opportunities as they become available, please submit your resume to our general candidate database. Your resume will remain on file for one year.
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Rudd Roots' Parents
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up